19 October, 2017
Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole
I’ve had this one pinned on my Pinterest board for a while and am SO glad I finally had a chance to make this! It was incredible! So quick and easy to throw together too! This one is definitely going on my favorites list! I didn’t change much at all from the original recipe which you can find HERE. Let me know if you try it! 🙂
Serves 8 servings
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cooked & shredded
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 Tbsp dill
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Real bacon bits
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz mayo
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep in the refrigerator for a day or two.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and spices in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, 3/4 of the cheese, and the 1/4 cup bacon crumbles and mix well.
- Dump into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and 2 Tbsp bacon crumbles on top. Bake until hot - about 35 minutes.
Nutrition as I made it: 460 calories, 7g carbs, 2g fiber, 31g fat, 37g protein
Please note I am not a nutritionist or a doctor. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this recipe should only be seen as my amateur estimates based on the specific brands and products I used as well as the nutrition calculator I used. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator and see your doctor.